
I think the crib transition will be easy for this one. He quite digs it in his crib. Especially looking at the crib rails.
We're having a pretty easy going day today. We had another short outing to Canadiantire to pick up a new lawnmower (we figured Uncle Bruce's lawnmower was on it's last legs and probably wasn't doing much for the environment. Plus it was a pain to start)
Had our first "Uh oh, he's letting fly in the back end" public experience. When this boy poos..you know it. Extreme concentration and usually fairly vocal..I mean the pooing, not his reaction to it ;)
At any rate it prompted an impromptu changing in the back of the torrent hatch..which was fun!
As Derek said...adaptability!
Josee and Joshua are chilling in the living room after a family walk around the neighborhood using the snugly and I'm going to go try and cut the lawn with our new electric mulching lawnmower (on special at $119 to boot!)
Mark
1 comment:
He looks very wise here
Post a Comment