Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Outings

This will be a two picture day!

The first is of Joshua in his car seat... I have NEVER known a baby to be so calm while being put in a car seat - he seems to LOVE it! So, no complaints by momma or dad on that one for sure! This was taken before heading out to the breastfeeding clinic yesterday afternoon. We had Joshua weighed there and he is now 8 pounds 12 ounces - up from his last (first) doctor's appointment last Tuesday, but not quite back up to his birth weight... seems this little one is taking his time gaining back his weight - though this just means we can still fit him in his newborn clothes so we aren't entirely disapointed with this! ;-)

This afternoon, Mark, Joshua, Shadow and I went for our first walk with the "Zooper" since it was finally warm enough to take Joshua outside. Here is a picture of that - again, he definately liked the ride, though was not entirely impressed with the sun on his face! He will learn to love it all in time, I am sure! With weather in the 20 range being predicted for this weekend, I am sure we will be getting out a lot more in the near future!


Until the next time,
Josée

No comments: