Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Momma, you're so silly! Those don't go there!!!!"

This is what I imagine Joshua was thinking while giggling about the fact that I put his shorts on his head. Hey, a mother has to amuse herself sometimes! ;-)

With the weather much cooler and virtually no humidity, strollercise was fantastic this morning for both Joshua and I. It was the first time he was directly in the stroller instead of in his car seat in the stroller and I think it was much more exciting for him since he could look around when he was awake. If only the whole summer could be this kind of temperature I would be a very happy person!

Shadow and I have another trial tonight so Mark gets to be Mr. Mom again while I concentrate on the pooch. It should be a fun night!

Have a great evening everyone!
Josee

No comments: