So, in the past 3 months, I have been learning the perks of having a young baby with you when you need to get certain things done.For example, need a speedy oil change? Make sure to bring along your newborn and the change will be done right away! Need to get the "good" volunteer spots at an agility trial? Sorry, I will have my baby with me that night! Need to get through the lineup for the bathrooms? Oops - my baby needs to be changed! The most recent one (and really, this was truly a legitimate one too!) I have a strollercise class that is one hour and therefore can NOT make the one hour parking! Yes, I got a parking ticket last Thursday. But, Joshua was very helpful indeed today when instead of going to our class this morning we took a trip out to the Ontario Court of Justice and we got it cut in half. ;-)
And, of course, let's not forget the best perk of all...getting great big smiles from total strangers at the mere glimpse of your baby as you pass them by. Though the vast majority can't resist sneaking over for a little cooing.
It doesn't get much more rewarding than that!
Have a great day everyone!
Josee
5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL photo of mother and son.
Josee, you look positively radiant!
XOX Penny/Mom/Grandma XOX
Watch out for cuteness depreciation...use it while you can!
Wonderful photo! While Joshua is the star, it's nice to see the supporting cast every now and then :-)
Sounds like you are really loving motherhood...it looks good on you!
Sam
I wanted you to know that I check out your site daily as well- Joshua is an amazing baby- handsome and strong!
I chose the photo I posted today as a result of your comment on facebook. It's funny how the "point the camera without looking through the view-finder and click" pictures can turn out to be some of my favourites.
I'd love to get together soon, in fact, why don't we take the initiative and pick a day?! We are away until Sunday, but an evening next week (when I don't have softball and you don't have trials) sounds good to me. Maybe we can visit the salt water pool in Alymer ?!
Hi Josee
Indeed the benefits of a baby are many and varied but the biggest benefit of all is the most of the time look of contentment and happiness on the faces of his parents.
Love
Papa
Post a Comment