Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flirty LBM!

Mark and I have both been having a lot of fun taking pictures of Joshua in his exersaucer. This one seems to really show off his flirty side, don't you think?

Yesterday, we took a trip in for a visit with Mamie since there will not be one tonight (no agility classes this week) and tested out her baby pool. Joshua seemed to like sitting in the water and splashing with both his arms and legs. I am so happy to see that he has inherited Mark's love of the water! After Mark got home from work, it was off to the grocery store for supper stuff and then a "snugly" walk for Joshua, Shadow and I while Mark cut the grass.

This morning, we braved the weather to go to strollercise. Boy is it hot out in that sun! Thank goodness there was a wonderful breeze in the shade near the water! It was fun nonetheless and we both enjoyed the company of all the others who came out too.

Joshua is now officially a legal LBM! We received his birth certificate last Friday and his SIN card today so now we can finally put his to work as the next Gerber baby and make our millions ;-)

Take care,
Josee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a charmer!
I would love to get a copy of this photo for our kitchen "grandkids mug shot" area!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll marry you!
Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very saucy look on his face! Now that you have the birth certificate don't forget to apply for the UCCB. $100/month...helps.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/uccb/