With a pretty busy schedule for tomorrow between strollercise and Joshua's follow-up at the doctor's, I am hoping to get most of my prep for our trip to Nationals done today. So far, I have spoken with my Aunt Barb and Uncle Joe in Ajax to make plans to stop at their house for a visit on our way to Milton on Wednesday; I have packed the majority of Joshua's clothes; and I have made plans to get the grocery shopping done this afternoon. In addition to all this, Joshua and I stopped by at our neighbour Ethel's house for a quick visit as she had not seen Joshua in a long time and made some plans to go visit "Gran" (a.k.a. Gale) before doing groceries early this afternoon.
Yesterday morning, Mark, Joshua and I met my mother for breakfast at the "Thé et Tole" in Aylmer - this is a great quaint little place we discovered one day that seats about 20 in total. After our breakfast, Joshua got to try out his very first outdoor swing and seemed to enjoy it though not without a little apprehension. I guess Joshua must have been tired out from the morning and his big day out with Dad on Saturday because he spent the majority of the afternoon yesterday sleeping in his crib! We were a bit concerned that this would mess up his sleeping at night time but no worry was necessary - he slept from 8:30 until 2:30 and then again until 6am when he decided it was time to play. I left him playing in his crib and he eventually fell back asleep for another hour before waking up for the day.Enjoy the day today!
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment