Sunday, September 16, 2007

Doo-Ragin' It Up!

So, Mark and I had a bit of fun taking some pictures of Joshua in a pseudo doo-rag this afternoon. We were taking a break from packing for the trip and decided what better thing to do for a break but put a kerchief on your baby's head??? Joshua seemed to enjoy it too! We also dropped off Shadow at Frank and Penny's where he will enjoy the "single child" life for the next three weeks. But, because I am a suck and still think of him as my first little boy, I need to put in a picture of him too - we will miss you Shadow!
I know he is in great hands though - and will even be attending his agility classes thanks to both Holly (who will run him next week) and Penny (who will bring him to class the week after to have one of the girls there run him). Thanks in advance gals - from Mark and I AND especially on behalf of Shadow!

For those who read the blog daily, swimming class was lots of fun yesterday and Joshua showed off how great he is at swimming. I look forward to playing with him daily (hopefully) in the pool in Daytona so we can keep up his love of the water! And I can't wait to see how he reacts to the ocean!

So, we are leaving tomorrow morning and will therefore be not updating again until we arrive at the condo. We promise to do our best to keep things updated while we are there, but there MAY be the day here or there that we think the weather is just too nice to go on the computer.

Have a great few days and hopefully there will be a new post from Florida on Wednesday.

Take care,
Josee

No comments: