Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happiness is sitting in the grass

This is a picture Mark took at Nationals - I love how the grass shows up in the frame and how happy Joshua is. Considering how sore he was that weekend with his teeth and getting over his ear infection, it is nice to remember the times he was fun loving Joshua too.

Today was a pretty relaxed day here at the Sisson household. I went to Milkface to check out their slings since I had to give Leigh's back for her to use. Although they were VERY helpful and there was a lot of varieties to chose from, I decided to wait and see what sort of backpacks we can get first. After all, Joshua is really comfortable in both the snugli and the stroller so the sling; though helpful when he is having a fussy day, is just another "toy" for me.

After a nice long nap, I set up the jolly jumper outside again so I could get some well-needed weeding done in my garden. I figure if I do a little bit a day it should be done by the weekend!

Frank and Penny (aka Grandma and Poppa) arrived home today from their trip. Welcome home guys! Mark, Joshua, Shadow and I look forward to catching up with you soon!

Have a great night everyone,
Josee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're back...!
Lovin checking out the blog first thing...beautiful photos!
Hope to get together soon.
XOX G'ma & Pappa (P & F) OXO