Thursday, September 13, 2007

That tickles!

Not much to update today. Joshua had a bit of a fussy afternoon which we are pretty sure we can contribute to teething. Poor little guy - I wish these teeth would get it over with and finally push through! After some contemplation, I went to my agility class and left him with my mom for the hour I was gone. I wanted to have that time with Shadow since he will be staying with Frank and Penny for the three weeks we are away. Unfortunately, there are no dogs allowed at the condo (let alone the beach!).

Tomorrow will be a day of running around trying to get some stuff finalized before the weekend. With Mark at work all day on Saturday, I am beginning to think that a Monday leaving date might be a smarter idea for us since we may need the extra day just to get everything organized!

Have a great night everyone,
Josee

No comments: