I figured with all the comments that have been coming lately I couldn't possibly miss a night! Thanks to everyone who has "spoken up" and let me know you are still checking every once and a while - it is great to know!Joshua is getting better and better at using a cup and has now figured out how to get the liquid out properly as opposed to just sucking on just any part of the cup. He is certainly his mother's offspring as he LOVES water. He also is pretty excited about apple juice (right now it is diluted one part juice to 3 parts water) but seems to prefer plain old water.
We had a great morning for strollercise today and though I think Joshua probably napped through most of it, he seemed quite pleased to get out and visit with everyone afterwards when we went to Starbucks. This afternoon, I took him out for some mom and baby time (sans Shadow) for a walk in the snuggli. Unfortunately, I think this may have been one of the snuggli's last trips (for me, at least!) as my back was really aching by the end of it. My LBM is just getting too big to carry on my front, I am afraid!
Once Mark arrived home, Shadow and I jetted off to agility class. Mark had a good night of bonding with his son and when I got back, I was happy to hear about how his night went.
Tomorrow, we have swimming with the strollercise girls to look forward to - plus, it is the last day Mark works before having 4 days off!
Have a good night everyone,
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment