This in hand down my new favorite picture of Joshua. Mark took it outside while Joshua was watching Shadow and I as we incorporated jumping jumps and playing disk. He got some other great smiling pictures of him (which I am certain will show up in future posts), but I love how this one just seems so natural. To get the big picture, here is a picture without the zoom of what is really going on.
Monday was a pretty quiet day in the Sisson household. Joshua had a great long nap in the morning and Mark and I decided to join him in his siesta. In the afternoon, we took a trip to Costco and to Toys R Us to check out all the cool new toys out for the Christmas season. I also wanted to get a second trainer cup for Joshua because I have this bad habit of forgetting his in the diaper bag and then being stuck having to wash it at the last second.Today, Joshua napped while we normally would have strollercised so after he woke up, the four of us went out for a walk and stopped at the park to play on the swing and throw the disk a bit for Shadow. This afternoon, we went to the Stars and Strollers viewing of A Bee Movie and April, Emma and a bunch of her friends came too! It started out great, but after an hour, Joshua had had enough stimulation with all the loud babies and the big screen and bright lights. We ended up leaving a bit early to avoid any major meltdowns. The parts of the movie we did see were pretty good though!
Another reason we left early - LEAKY DIAPERS. You see, I made the mistake of purchasing the Teddy's Choice regular diapers instead of the Teddy's Choice Supreme diapers this past time and unfortunately opened them before noticing. They suck - if you have a child in diapers or ever HAVE a child - NEVER buy them. Joshua has leaked through 3 outfits in 4 days - and then when you change him, the diaper isn't even that wet... Anyhow, I will know to look more closely next time I go to grab diapers quickly in the store.
Tomorrow Shadow is getting groomed in Manotick so we are going to go hang out with Mamie for the afternoon while we wait for Shadow to get beautified.
Have a great night everyone!
Josee
Another reason we left early - LEAKY DIAPERS. You see, I made the mistake of purchasing the Teddy's Choice regular diapers instead of the Teddy's Choice Supreme diapers this past time and unfortunately opened them before noticing. They suck - if you have a child in diapers or ever HAVE a child - NEVER buy them. Joshua has leaked through 3 outfits in 4 days - and then when you change him, the diaper isn't even that wet... Anyhow, I will know to look more closely next time I go to grab diapers quickly in the store.
Tomorrow Shadow is getting groomed in Manotick so we are going to go hang out with Mamie for the afternoon while we wait for Shadow to get beautified.
Have a great night everyone!
Josee
1 comment:
I love that picture of him. He looks so intense. It's funny, I use the regular Teddy's choice with Emma and have no problems with them. It must be a boy thing.
Post a Comment