Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wired, Overtired and Still Smiling ????

I tried for an artsy picture today - a picture of Joshua examining a picture of a much younger Joshua. Unfortunately, there was some flash glare in the original but I think changing it to black and white made it turn out pretty neat.

Joshua seemed to have a really hard time winding down today. He was almost 2 hours past his morning nap time before he finally went down. Those two hours were filled with crawling practice, excersaucer time and bouncing on both his parents. It was as if he snuck some of our morning coffee or something! This afternoon, he napped on the way to my mom's for about an hour, but continued to be wired and hyper the whole time he was at her house. He finally took a bottle just before we left my moms and he was able to fall asleep during the car ride home with not much difficulty with a transfer from car seat to crib. We have been relatively "lucky" with his sleeping habits the past few days so let's home this energy doesn't continue through the night!

I am happy to say we got winter tires put on the baby mobile this morning and I am feeling much safer driving it in this snow now. It really is amazing the difference you can feel in how the car handles once the winter tires are installed!

We are meeting my brother and Sam for a swim at the Aylmer pool tomorrow morning. I am looking forward to it as I haven't seen them in a long time. The afternoon is wide open right now - depending on how the napping goes, I may try to get some more Christmas shopping done before things get too chaotic in the malls!

Happy zzzs,
Josee

No comments: