Thursday, December 20, 2007

Revenge!

Joshua has discovered a fun new game and it includes my arms. Mark took a video of it the other morning so I will let it speak for itself. I figure he is finally getting his revenge on me for all the times I have done this to him...

This afternoon, our new dining room set finally arrived! Now all that needs to be done is to get them out of their monstrous boxes and set them up! Mark and I have quite the challenge ahead of us!

I also managed to finish the Christmas shopping this morning while Mark was still at home. I am thrilled to not have to go out in the chaos that will be this weekend at the malls! I do, however have to apologize for anyone reading since I am embarrassed to say the Christmas cards have not been sent yet. They WILL still be sent out, but they will be more likely Happy New Year cards instead. For those of you I will see over the holidays, I will just hand your cards to you instead. ;-)

I am off to continue wrapping now!

Until tomorrow,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiana now insisdts on scrolling through to find other videos of Baby Joshua...thanks for the new addiction!

Anonymous said...

Turnabout is fair play!
Delightful video!
XOX G'Ma OXO