Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gymboree Fun

This afternoon, Joshua and I met April and Emma to try out a class at Gymboree. Joshua thought it was great fun playing with all these kids between the ages of 10-16 months and I thought it was really neat to see how developed he is now, and how he will most likely develop in the next 6 months. Very cool. Emma is adorable, as usual - she is so great at sharing toys with others (something we are needing to practice more of with our "likes what he sees and takes it" little boy!) and she was happy to show us how she is walking everywhere now. The four of us went to grab a bite to eat at Local Hero's afterwards and to catch up on what we have been up to this past little bit. Both children were on their best behaviors during our lunch but were certainly ready for a car ride nap by the time we were done!

Today is my mom's birthday - Happy (inset number here) birthday Mamie! Joshua and I will be seeing her tomorrow and look forward to giving her a great big birthday giggle (from Joshua, that is) when we do! Thank you for teaching me how to be a loving, caring, and smiling mother - I live by example!

Take care everyone,
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" back at you " my sweet daughter, Is it the correct expression? I also use your choices and your personality as a model. You have differences that make you shine and similarities that enable our close relationship. Lots of love to all
maman
love the cottage cheese sequence and your narrative, Mark