Joshua loves to splash in the dog dish and sneaks over there as often as he can. We try to catch him before it comes to this point, but Mark was looking for a photo op and decided to let him get away with it just this time! ;-) Lucky for him, we have a VERY accommodating pooch!. I can't wait to see what he can do with a mud puddle in the spring!Joshua and I (along with friend Karen) battled the snow storm to go to the ball class at Starr Gymnastics today. Unfortunately for us adults, the class was canceled because of the weather. Fortunately for them, the "drop in" was still on for the kids so we all stuck around (Lisa, Steven and their boys met us at the gym) and let the kids have at the gym themselves. As usual, Joshua had a blast climbing and exploring the surroundings and slept well afterwards. Hopefully, as of next week, we will be starting in a "tiny twinklers" class. From the writeup, it seems kinda like a gymboree class, but without the membership fee and high prices. I also found out about an adult class where you work out using the trampolines, use the balls and do some kickboxing... I am thinking that sounds like a ton of fun and that I may just need to check it out myself!
Two nights ago, Joshua graced Mark and I by sleeping from 7:30pm until 5:30am with hardly a stir. Last night, we had a bit of a backstep with him awaking (and eventually needing his "morning" bottle) at 4:30am, but then going back down until 8am. There is no doubt, his sleeping is improving!
Have a good night everyone!
J
2 comments:
Great picture. Just wait until you catch him eating Shadow's food.
He's going to want to run agility with Shadow in the spring, like a big gymnastics class!
Post a Comment