Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Up in Starrs

As usual, we have had a busy but productive "weekend".

On Monday, Joshua and I went snowsuit shopping for next year at Kiddytown where winter stuff was 40-50% off. After we chose out his "30 month" suit (room to grow!), we were off to our ball class. CBC and Jerri Southcott were there filming a session on Starr Gymnastics and the mom and baby class. So, Joshua got his first opportunity to have his name up in the stars! Everyone should watch "Living in Ottawa" on Friday, February 22nd at 1pm on CBC and look for Joshua (and I) when the program airs.

Tuesday, the three of us met up with my brother and Sammy for a swim at the pool and then did some errands. I took off in the evening to try out a "Synergy" class at the gym. This is a super-hard class the uses circuit training through the gymnastic equipment. I can't believe how much harder skipping and jumping on the tramp is than it was when I was a kid!

Joshua is starting his very own gym class today. Becasue of how much he loves to explore on his own during the ball classes, I signed him up for the tini twinkler class. I am sure he will love it!

Have a great day everyone,
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. He looks so happy and is obviously loving the minute