Thursday, April 10, 2008

purrrr... I mean GGGRRRR!

Another cute picture from the pool in Joshua's new birthday towel from his friends Connor and Keelyn.

Returning back to work has been tougher than I thought. Lucky for me, my son loves going to daycare and has no problems with spending the days without his momma. Unfortunately for me, I can not say the same. It is so much more fun to play with my son than to go to work every day!

Mark will officially taking his first half day of family-related leave tomorrow afternoon. The daycare is closed tomorrow and, as much as I would have love to take the time off; I figured it may be a bit frowned upon to take my 3rd day back at work off in order to take care of my son! ;-)

I'm looking forward to the weekend though, and having another 2 full days with my lovely little one.

Have a good night everyone,
J

No comments: