Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bumblebees and Clean Cockapoos

Although we have some new pictures to share, I can't find the cord to plug in the camera to the computer and Mark is out for the night. And, since I promised to update the blog and I am a woman of her word, (acchhemmm Jenna! ;-) ) I grabbed an older picture from our Cosmic Adventure trip.Regardless of the rainy morning today, Mark, Joshua and I ventured out to visit friends James, Jen and their children Annaka and Alex in Kanata. Jen co-owns a children's clothing store (www.bumblebeeboutique.ca) and was having a sale in their home this morning. After a quick perusal of her stuff (sooo many cute little girl outfits!!!!), and a nice lunch out with the kids, the Sisson family was off to get Shadow his summer cut at the groomers. We had a wonderful visit at Grandma and Poppa's while we waited for Shadow to be ready which included lots of play time with their fun cars and a visit to a nearby kids park.

Tomorrow, we will be getting together with my side of the family for a belated celebration for Auntie Leigh's birthday. I am looking forward to spending some more time with them since I got a little taste of it Friday at an impromptu drop in after picking Joshua up from daycare on Friday!

Hopefully I will be able to post again tomorrow - I look forward to sharing our pictures from the past couple of days!

Sleep well,
J

2 comments:

steve and Jenna said...

BRAT!!! You were late with the update and I still have tomorrow and it will be done oxoxox
Jenna

Anonymous said...

I dunno Jenna, I keep checking....;)

Also, Josee, they may be 'old' photos to you, but those of us who don't se the lbm that often still enjoy them, so don't fret!