Thursday, May 15, 2008

mmmm, Smells nice!

These are a couple pics from a series taken a few days ago when Joshua decided to be adventurous and "found" the Bounce sheet container. After he had played the drums on if for a bit, things went suspiciously quiet. When I looked around the corner, I saw him meticulously taking the sheets out one by with great concentration. The cutest thing about it, was seeing Shadow sneaking around the corner to steal a bounce sheet and rub himself into it (a favorite pastime of his since puppy hood) - knowing FULL WELL that these were NOT the bounce sheets he normally gets (generally he will "find" the bounce sheets from the laundry pile while I am folding them)! In one of the shots (the one where Joshua is making a break for it), you can see him in the background rolling away with glee.

Busted!
Better get back to work!
K, I'm bored now...
Anyhow, I couldn't resist grabbing the camera and watching the whole scene unfold. For those of you who remember Tiana as an infant - you will remember a similar scene that was captured on camera with toilet paper trailing her throughout the house... lucky for us, Joshua hasn't figured out the toilet paper JUST YET. I am sure he will though; and probably sooner rather than later!

Sweet dreams,

J

ps. Aunt Vicki - there was a reason you weren't asked to go for a swing ride on Mother's Day... there was a prerequisite of being under 3 feet tall. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these shots. There will be more to come trust me

steve and Jenna said...

This is way too funny! I can introduce toilet paper if you wish??? ;)

Anonymous said...

Let's not leave Mitch alone with Josh then--Mitch was demonstrating the toilet paper trick the other day to Ryan. Also, if you squish the roll, it doesn't unroll as quickly. I'm all about being a spoilsport ;)