This is the kinda of smiles I get to look forward to each and every morning. On this particular morning, Joshua was desperately trying to take his "socks" off - even though these socks were attached to the rest of his pjs. When I went for the camera to capture that on film, he gave me this squinting smile as if he were posing just for that shot. Too cute. :)Although it was a short work week for all of us, though it didn't seem to be any less busy than a full week would have been. Needless to say, I am glad to have another two days at home with my boys.
Here is another picture from our weekend in Levis.
Joshua hasn't been on a beach since we were in Florida back last September. Although the waves were certainly not as strong as the ones in Daytona, Joshua seemed a lot more brave tackling the waves of the St Laurent (much to my dismay.. there are much cleaner places I would prefer him to wade in!) Eventually,Joshua was so enthralled with the beach we needed to change all his clothes after he decided sitting in the water was the best thing to do.Until the next time,
J
1 comment:
I love the picture of him in his crib. It is a total cheeky monkey picture.
Post a Comment