Lately, Joshua seems really proud of himself when he gets to sit all by himself. He especially likes to sit in our outdoors chairs; which makes momma bear a bit nervous with those holes on the sides! Last weekend, we decided to get him his very own, Joshua sized chair - just for him! It was definitely a hit and he seems to really love how he can get on and off without our help, sit himself down and swing his legs around. Very cute.
The other day, he got into his chair and seemed to be posing as if to say... "excuse me... this is the PERFECT opportunity for a photograph, parents!"... We happily obliged and got some cute ones!

Here, he was JUST ABOUT to take his hat off... but I think it kinda looks like he is tipping his hat instead!

Our little guitar hero in training... hey Aunty Holly - check out the shirt! ;-) (for those of you who can't see, it says, "Protect My Future, Recycle! "
As some of you know, Mark decided that he wanted to treat himself to the purchase of a Wii console. Of course, he used Joshua being able to play with it once he was older as an excuse, but we all know it was REALLY because he couldn't possibly allow his DAD to have a cooler toy that HE had! ;-) (his dad made the purchase about a month before Mark did) Anyhow, not too long after the introduction of the Wii, Mark went to a party for a friend of his that surrounded the playing / dueling of "Guitar Hero 3" at the Works. Not long after that, he was hooked and got himself one. A couple of weeks ago, he also decided to buy a second one so the two of us could play together... OK - I must admit, it is a fun game... though I am HARDLY as hooked on it as Mark is (nor am I as good, mind you!). Anyhow.... here is a picture of Mark's future protegee loving all the bells and whistles on this cool toy... (note the ball dropping out of the air in front... Shadow sneaking his way into the picture yet again!)

As you can see, we are still having lots of fun with our LBM - even if we are being a bit naughty with not posting on the blog quite as often these days.
It is so cool to see how much he changes at this age. It is like we see something new every day! He is now determined to be full speed ahead at all times; running from A to B constantly; and I seem to be surprised with the whispers of more and more words all the time. So far, beyond "momma, dadda and Shadow", I THINK I have heard "juice, ball, up, book, turtle" plus the constant mimic of any sound (he LOVES "pop"-ing with his mouth). He is now an expert shape sorter, but will STILL go back to his beloved trucks and cars in the end.
Shadow and I have an agility trial this weekend so I am really happy that the weather seems to be looking at bit better than originally expected... (humidity wise) at least for tomorrow!
Have a great night everyone,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment