Monday, August 04, 2008

again?????

For some reason, the computer is not allowing me to upload any pictures right now. So, I will instead publish the post and try to add some pictures tomorrow. Have a good night folks! - J

Joshua seems to have caught another cold. Unfortunately for us, he also seems to have decided to share this one with both his parents. We have all been a bit congested and a bit foggy eyed today (we are all about a day behind each other on this one - Joshua got it first, then I started with a scratchy throat yesterday, then Mark started today). Lets hope it doesn't last the whole vacation week!

Mark, Joshua and I had a lot of fun in Pierce's Corners for the Sisson family reunion yesterday afternoon. Frank and Penny (and the rest of the local family members that helped) did a fantastic job of organizing the two day event! The food was great and the auction and kids games were much enjoyed. Joshua had an especially fun time with his cousin Mitchell - the two of them seemed to bond over a mutual love of pushing things. The two of them spent the majority of their time pushing trucks or their strollers around. They were following each other everywhere. I can honestly say the parents were not the only ones in the hall that were amused.

I hope they continued the fun today without us!

Take care,
J

No comments: