I am still feeling a day behind after our mini-escape to Golden Lake. I keep on thinking if it Tuesday and then am reminded it is already halfway through the work week - don't you just love when that happens?
2 picture day today - one from William's birthday and one from Red Pine.
This is the birthday boy who is showing Joshua the cool toy on the wall.
Joshua was enthralled with watching the people as they played and collecting their many tennis balls. Unfortunately for those who were playing, he was not so keen on giving the balls BACK to the players though. Instead, he would take the balls and collect them in Mitchell's (very sturdy) grocery cart and push them all around the clearing. I am convinced that when we do go for the week (more than likely next summer), this will entertain him for days on end.J

1 comment:
Both the boys have grown so much since they came to me that it amazes me. They are not babies no more but boys. It has been so fun watching them develop their little personalities.
Post a Comment