Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dadda's new baby

many... many.... MANY months, days and hours, Mark has finally gotten his precious Guitar Hero World Tour. I must admit, I was a bit skeptical at first - figured it would be lots of fun, but only once the new house came. Well, after seeing my husband on guitar, jamming with my son on drums... the skeptical side of me kinda disappointed a bit. And I gotta say, the JMan LOVES banging on those drums!


We made the best of the yucky weather on Saturday by heading into Manotick for visits with the grandparents. First, we went over to Mamie's place to catch up with all the latest news. We went over to Grandma and Poppa's afterwards for a wonderful lunch and a visit with their long time friends Heather and Bill. We headed home for a relaxing afternoon and evening at home.

Joshua had a MUCH better night of sleep last night and has been a complete joy to be around today. We are off to Sam's 4th birthday party this afternoon post nap. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I leave you with one more picture from yesterday at dinner. Joshua had had an extra messy night with the ketchup and I think he is looking at the camera as if to say "you got a problem with that?" - too funny.


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh.. "The Look"!...so soon!
and so, it begins...hee, hee!
Looking forward to that video and to a photo of Joshua in his Halloween costume!
XOX G'a/Mom/Pen OXO

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. I love the Ketchup face.