The Sisson family had a great time watching the Help Santa Toy Parade this past weekend. This was Joshua's first time taking in the yearly festivities and it went so well that I am certain this will become a tradition with our gang! Joshua was a bit unsure as to why he was not allowed to run around through the streets of the Glebe; but once the police officers on their bikes started coming by to close off the streets, he was immediately transformed into a wide-eyed, amazed little boy. Joshua spend a big chunk of the hour and a half long festivities on our shoulders and seemed to especially enjoy his higher than most view of what was to come. Here are a couple pictures that seem to really capture the day's festivities.
Joshua's FIRST taste of lollipop (ever!)...he LOVED it!
Here is a question for all you Star Wars junkies out there...Who do you think is the bigger "kid" in this picture?
Joshua pointing out the big band coming up. He LOVED the music and was rocking out to it on our shoulders the whole time... 
I hope everyone is having a good week so far! I may be in the minority, but I personally think this snow is a BIG treat and am loving every minute of it!
J
3 comments:
are those blue reindeer antlers on joshua's head? you hoping they pull him in to head up santa's sleigh?
Bell was handing them out at the parade... if they can get JOshua a job with Santa, all the better (I here the perks are pretty good!)
The Stormtrooper picture rocks!
Post a Comment