Joshua and momma taking self portraits together. (a picture I am actually happy about!)

To take a quote from friend April's facebook: "Who needs a chair when you have a... bin?"
Check out the monster tower beside him too - he and I built that together on "Sick Monday"... the Jman is finally getting interested in BUILDING instead of always destroying!
And finally:
Do we have a future Picasso in our midst?
The complaining you hear at the end is his way of telling me he wants some more paint. I love how he seems to be concentrating SO much on his painting skills. I think we *may* need to get him some better suited paint brushes though! (I just grabbed one of the (now retired) ones I normally use to make my chocolates as that was all I had!).
I hope everyone has a good weekend,
J
1 comment:
Amazing eye for color and balance!
We fully expect to see Joshua's "Picasso" style painting, framed and proudly displayed on your wall the next time we come by!
XOX G'ma and Pappa OXO
Post a Comment