Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pizza face!

Our son loves pizza. Every time he sees it being prepared, his voices goes super deep and raspy while he chants "pizzaaaaa!" (remember those "whazzup" commercials? Well - picture the same sound, but while saying pizza instead... that's our son!). I am again caught bragging about how much my child cracks me up. I know I am the most biased of all, but he's just so darned cute sometimes!

Yesterday was Joshua's Grandad's birthday. Although I was sure to send my birthday wishes across facebook, I will also with him a "happy birt-day tooooo uuuuuu" à-la-Joshua one day late. We love you Grandad and hope you had a wonderful day!

Hope everyone has a nice snowy day today! With all the mild weather we have been having I am sure we all thought we had seen the last of the falling white stuff. Yeah right - Mother Nature LOVES to show her funny side every now and then!

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pizza is always a big hit here too! Joshua is growing up fast- he's too cute! Looking forward to seeing the 3 of you this coming weekend.