Mark is at the Motley Crew concert tonight ("rock on" Mark!) so it is just me and my boys tonight. Shadow, I am pleased to report, is officially cast-less again and seems to be accommodating to his wobbly leg quite well. After being in a cast for 6 weeks, we will be doing some slow and steady rehabbing of his leg muscles over the next while which, to his utter delight, means nightly walks that will become increasingly longer as we go. Right now, about all he can handle is a walk around the block before things start to get sore but I am confident things will get stronger quickly. In the meantime, we will enjoy this beautiful spring weather and the time outside (the lighter evenings are certainly a plus in this venture as well!).Check out MR big boy Joshua walking Shadow all by himself!
So, not only did Joshua and I have a good evening tonight, but we will also be spending the day together tomorrow. Faria is off for a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and will not be opening until noon. I figure, at that point in the day, is it really worth me dropping him off just to have lunch, nap, and then spend an hour with "the gang" until we go get him? - Probably not... we will have a (hopefully) nice day with lots of fresh air instead ;-)Hope everyone is enjoying their week,
J
3 comments:
absolutely LOVE the photo of Jman walkin his pup!
Joshua is going to be in terrific shape by springtime too, keeping up with Shadow's pace!Love the photos (and the video on facebook)!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
Your dog is such a good on-leash walker! Joshua wil have to get soem weight behind him before he could have Dexi on leash, I'm sorry to say!
Post a Comment