Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Overdose of EVERYTHING party

Joshua had an awesome time on Sunday between two birthday parties and many of his most favorite things and people. Unfortunately, we all suffered for it that night. Upon reflection, we suspect our poor little boy had an upset tummy from all the treats he indulged in throughout the day. Couple that with a not-so-great nap (in the car, between parties), and he was one unhappy boy! It all worked up with what I have now named as birthday sweet-induced hangovers. Lucky for us, they tend to take less time to recover from compared to the other kind of hang over!

I am going to attempt video again.. this time, of what happens with three 2 years olds (well, two 2 year olds and one almost 2 year old) decide to all go play in a crib. They certainly put Fin"s bed to the test! ... MORE VIDEO PROBLEMS! I will try again tomorrow but in the hopes of posting something tonight (I hear some followers are going into withdrawal), I will post without the video...

As usual, Joshua, Mitchell (the birthday boy) and Tiana had a blast playing with each other in the afternoon and early evening. It sure is fun to watch our little man enjoy his friends and family so much! HE is such a little follower right now wanting to do everything everyone else does... it is cute now - but I fear it may get us into trouble later on!I love how the picture above seems to be telling a story. To me it looks like Joshua is trying to say "Excuse me Mitchell... do you realise there is a THOMAS on your cake????". Both birthday cakes this past weekend were phenomenal and make me excited about being able to decorate Joshua's next month!

Thanks to both the Cotton's and the Bisson's for the great time on Sunday!

Have a great week all,
J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us for Fin's party. She seemed to have a great time with her friends. I was also afraid of a sugar overload disaster, but somehow we avoided it. For SURE we just got lucky this time!

We should get together again soon.

Anonymous said...

Great photo of a wonderful evening. (I'd love it for my collection!) Happy to hear the use of Joshua's new Thomas bedding resulted in a much more restful sleep last night!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Thanks for coming to the party! Finley had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the 'junk food' overloaded the little man. We had a great time together. Mitch will now click on the photo unrelentingly.