
Our little man seems to have enjoyed the "cake cones" I made for him to celebrate on his actual birthday! I sent a bunch of them with him to day care this morning and kept 3 for us to enjoy once we all got home. Since it was such a beautiful afternoon (and since I didn't want to have a sugar-hyped 2 year old just before bed), we took the cones out for a walk to the park. Joshua would NOT let that cone out of his hand/mouth the whole time - even when he was going down the slides (for those of you not on Facebook, I had made a red-velvet cake, crumbled it up, added a cup of cream cheese icing, rolled it into 11 balls, set them in ice cream cones, then dipped them with chocolate, topping them with sprinkles... they ended up tasting like big chunks of cookie dough.. YUMMY!)!
Once at home, we enjoyed a spaghetti dinner (Joshua's all time fave) and had a great bedtime routine (my first in a while... it was BLISS!).
Below, is a picture I "snuck" when we went to Stanley's Maple Farm last weekend. Joshua and Dadda were going to check out the "BIG tractor" and I thought it was a great perspective shot. Even though he is getting big, he is still my little man to me! We got some really nice pictures last weekend and will share soon.
Hugs,
J


2 comments:
WONDERFUL photos! We look forward to the "Stanley Farm" series...that was such a terrific day!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
Happy birthday Joshua! See you on Sunday. My mommy and daddy will bring their camera.
Post a Comment