Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hi there!

I love this picture.

Joshua is having fun dressing and undressing himself (with a LOT of parental help...) these days and this is what happened when he was left to his own devices post-supper and pre-bath with a tighter shirt collar. Our son decided it was a great way to play peek-a-boo with us... while running through the hallway, of course (is there any other way to play peek-a-boo????)! I managed to catch him in action while he was running towards me. Personally, I think he looks so very proud of himself!

We are reaching the end of Mark's 2nd week out of 3 he is working on overnights - I have to say that even though we (Joshua and I) are really only missing him in the first hour and a half of the day, I will be very happy once this shift is done. I, for one, am certainly counting down the days till he is back to "normal" hours again! (T minus 5 shifts!)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weeks!
J

4 comments:

Dadda said...

Down to 4 now!
Love this shot too. Nicely stolen Momma!

aunt vicki said...

I wish more people were commenting on your wonderful blog, guys! Lurkers, delurk!! Share the love!

steve and Jenna said...

Gosh, I love my K-Dog but totally miss my Jman, we must set up a play date

Penny said...

Hi! We're back in Manotick (arrived home at 12:30 this am...now Thursday morning...(!) and I just had to check your family blog before heading to bed...since no one else would be up at this insane hour!
Great photos. We look forward to seeing everyone when we've caught up on a little leep. And on that note...zzz...
XOX G'ma/ Mom/ Pen OXO