Monday, April 13, 2009

Wait... lemme check if it's real first...


We had a TON of fun with Joshua this Easter. He was so excited about finding all the eggs left behind by the Easter bunny - and even MORE excited that he was allowed to eat chocolate before breakfast! The Easter bunny even left stuff for him at home, at his Mamie's, his Grandad and Grandma Gale's AND his Grandma and Poppa's house! To top things off, he left stuff outside at his Nan and Gramp's house for he and his cousins to find too! What a very lucky boy he is! I think his favorite word of the weekend was "egg!" - which he chanted each and every time he found one.

Joshua is also having a great time with all his new birthday presents and Mark and I are gathering quite a few pictures of him doing so.

I can't wait to share them with you!

Hope everyone else enjoyed a hoppy Easter weekend!
J

2 comments:

aunt vicki said...

I think you're obsessed with eggs too--it's the easter BUNNY who leaves the eggs, Tante Josee, not the Easter egg!

the opsie-momma! said...

thanks Vick - Mark took the night off of editing and LOOK what happens! ;-)