Sunday, October 18, 2009

beep, beep, beep

My son, the farmer...

He SO loves his tractors! And this one at Valleyview Farm was not any different! I love how he has that whole "backing up" stance.

We had a great time yesterday morning with Heather, Derek, Finley and Miller at the farm. The kids had a great time playing together and the parents had a wonderful time catching up. It is great for me to hear the secrets of these parents who are a few months ahead of us in their family building... I loved hearing from Heather how, although it was harder in some ways (to have a second child), in a lot of ways, it was SO MUCH easier the second time around. I suspect this has to do with the lack of "crying wolf" from the parents. We now know when it is absolutely necessary to go to the doctors (for example), and don't run in to the clinic with every worry. It i amazing what a little confidence will do for you!

Just because she is so darned cute... I have to share this pic of Fin...


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we certainly have!
J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a grin..Does this mean he is going from Ligthning McQueen to
Farmer Joshua Sisson??
Looks like you guys had a great time..no wonder you can't wait for the weekend. Oh, to be rich and have every day a weekend fun day.
Have Fun
Love
Poppa

DC said...

Great pics. Thanks for posting the shot of Fin. It's a keeper for sure! Good seeing you guys on Sat.

Heather said...

Nice seeing you guys. Can you come for dinner this Saturday?
Love the photo of Fin, I just copied it and saved it in our files. Never know, it might have to make an appearance on thecottons.ca.