A few people were looking for some explanation regarding the last post's pic. I bought a bunch of bows from a place in Utah called Luxy Bows - a great place that sells home made bows and clips at a fantastic price online. Anyhow, I received my order and quickly placed one of the bows in Madie's hair. While wearing the bow, she fell asleep in the car seat. When I got home I let her sleep and headed downstairs to check email. When I heard her wake up, I went upstairs and found her.. like in the picture. So, like any good mother, I took the bow off her eyes, went back downstairs to get the camera, came back upstairs and "set the stage" again so I could take a picture of it - cuz the fact that she was completely calm throughout the lights being turned out was way too funny for me to pass up! So no, Mark was completely innocent with this one! ;-)Canada Day week has turned into quite a busy one for the Sissons. We have socialised and visited way too much as of late - I am really looking forward to things beginning to slow down next week (is that even POSSIBLE during the summer???). We had a great time at Andrew Hayden Park where we met up with our friends the Cottons and the kids had a blast on all the rides.

This afternoon, it was off to our friends Samantha and Jeremy's new home for a wonderful family friendly BBQ. Samantha is expecting her second little girl at the end of November and I am so very excited to have even more company on mat leave (even if it will be when I will be nearing the end of mine!). Charlotte, her first little girl, is an absolute sweetheart and was GREAT at sharing her toys with the 3 older boys - thank you Wilson-Clark clan!
Tomorrow, I am off to another trial, this time in Kanata, so think low-humidity thoughts everyone!... Somehow, I think the chances are pretty darned slim on that one!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends,
J
1 comment:
Wonderful photos. Terrific, seeing you today.
XOX G'Ma & Poppa OXO
Post a Comment