I am really not doing all that well with updating the blog... sorry all!
It has been another busy few weeks around here. With the holiday season in full force, it feels like we have something going on almost every day and evening (and most of the time, that's true)!
Last weekend, Joshua received an email from the Sens mascot, Spartacat offering him the opportunity to cash in on two free Sens tickets for last Saturday's game. Although the Sens have been having a bit of a rough season this year, Joshua had so much fun at the Sens fun day with Dadda and the Cotton family that he was super excited to go again for a REAL game. Needless to say, Mark kinda jumped at the opportunity too. Before heading out, I told Joshua I would paint his face so that he would have a "red batman" mask and a "go Sens go" on his cheek. An Alfy # 11 was added at the last minute too. Then, Joshua decided that dadda needed some face paint too. I think they looked great, and apparently Joshua got LOTS of high-fives and thumbs up signs from LOTS of fans once at the game!
The boy is stirring from his nap... more to come... I PROMISE!
J
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! "Go Sens, GO!!!"
XOX G'Ma/Pen OXO
Post a Comment