I am having fun with my new phone and the "options" it gives when you use it as a camera... This evening, I brought it in the bathroom while bathing Madie...
I am somewhat in denial that in 3 short weeks, I will be back at work. Madie began her integration to daycare last week when she went for a visit for a couple of hours last week. This week, we will be leaving her for a couple of full mornings. Next week, she will stay for a couple full days (or so is the plan), then; on the last week before I am back at work, she will be there full time. That week will be the hardest on me, I think. I will be using the time to get myself ready to head back to work... but I think I will find it REALLY HARD to not be with my beautiful little girl all day. I have so enjoyed our time together - I can't believe it is coming to an end already!
Weekends are going to become mighty precious!
J
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yup. Tough to do.
Post a Comment