Wednesday, February 08, 2012

day 6 & 7

I can't believe I dropped the ball already... here are a few in order to make up for it. ;-)


First up - Grandma and Joshua going tubing.
 It took almost the whole wait in line before Joshua  decided to join us... but his response once he did it "that was the best thing EVER!!!!!" But I put it to you... who do YOU think looks like they are having more fun? ;-)

Next, Momma and Madie head down the hill.
 Although she doesn't look too excited, I assure you, she did answer with an enthusiastic "YES!" when asked
"was that fun?" 

My artsy shot.
There were 4 of these white masked circus folk walking around Jacques Cartier Park on stilts. I couldn't help but get the camera out for some cool zoom shots. I LOVE how this one turned out! 

And as a final "throw in" Madie and "little" cousin Tim.
These two are so cute together. Madie sees him and her eyes light up. They run after each other  and giggle and squeal away. I love that both she and Joshua have a cousin so close to their age!
hope you are enjoying the daily pics! feel free to comment too!
J

2 comments:

Penny said...

Love the photos and the good times they portray!Wonderful project!
XOX G'Ma/Pen OXO

aunt vicki said...

Muppet!