Tuesday, March 13, 2012

37... 5 years later

Remember this guy?

Well, he has grown into...

It is really REALLY hard to get a "nice" \
smiling picture by this guy these days. ;-)
I am in a bit of shock that we have been up and running for 5 years at the Sisson family blog. I wonder how many visitors we still have (note the self profiling plug to feel free to comment)?

Madie's teachers decided to try her out with a bang-less look today at daycare. I have to admit... she was even more stinkin' cute than usual (not that I am biased or anything!)
CHEEEEEESE!
 J

4 comments:

Penny said...

Joshua looks like he's trying to hold his breath...and oh my goodness...Madie looks SO grown up without her bangs!
XOX

aunt vicki said...

Does the bang-less look mean that her aunt is trying to NOT look grown-up?

steve and Jenna said...

Wonderful children beautiful family and absolutely amazing life long friends those SIsson folk love u ox
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children. They are growing up way too fast.

Guess who!!