Thursday, May 17, 2007

Caught in a really great stare


It was another rainy day for us yesterday. We decided to surprise Mark out by showing up at his work 15 minutes before his shift was done so he could show off his little man to all his colleagues. Joshua was a hit - even though all his colleagues are techie men they still thought he was pretty cool!

After leaving Nokia, Mark, Joshua and I went to Costco to restock on some stuff and then headed home and somehow missed most of the rush hour traffic. I guess everyone was heading into Kanata for the Sens game instead of going over the bridge to Quebec. Unfortunately, the Sens didn't get their sweep - even though Joshua was wearing his Team Canada hockey sleeper. But have no fear, we will be watching on Saturday to see them take the series in Buffalo instead. ;-)

We are off to have lunch with my friend Jen today at her work. I am excited because it will be the first time she meets the little one!

Have a great day,
Josee

No comments: