Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hello...can anybody hear me?

Josee decided we needed pictures of all that encompasses the LBM. When Joshua goes off...he *really* goes off! Crazy strong set of lungs and very determined to be heard. He's *very* good at giving the early indications that something is needed though but on occasion it's a 0-60mph in mere seconds (re: tummy ache, bad gas, I drop the remote control on his head by accident)
Incidentely, this was followed shortly by a fun play session with cooing, giggling and the whole bit. He can get cranked up but can be brought back down to earth with reassurance, burping, the promise of riches and fortune. That kind of thing.
In keeping with this theme www.babycentre.co.uk listed astrology for babies on their recent e-mail newsletter. How's this for our little Aries' description:
*********

ARIES (Mar 21--Apr 20)

This child approaches life with high energy and speed, being impulsive and rather a daredevil. Activity is all -- he is 'headfirst' into everything, sometimes quite literally. He will be the archetypal bumps-and-bruises toddler. Passionate and committed, he'll assume the role of initiator and leader and expect playmates to fall in with his right to lead.

Personality key:
Passionate, forceful, independent, aggressive, energetic, courageous, brave, egotistical -- he has bravado, willpower and strength.

Parent power:
Parents can smoothe the way by teaching Baby Aries the idea of compromise.
************

'Nuff said ;)

Mark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...Seems pretty normal to me, except with the gene pool he comes from...things are a little bit more!!!
I get the impression you are enjoying your son most of the time.
We are enjoying him and you guys enjoying him as well.
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Cute picture guys. He's looks so pissed...too funny.

Astrology though? I never like to see acknowledgment of such quackery.

Holly said...

Ummm, remember when I said I would babysit...

Anonymous said...

There's no escaping now Aunty Holly ;)