Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It is stinkin' hot and he's still smiling!

It is another humid and hot day in Ottawa North (a.k.a. Aylmer). It is supposed to stay like this all week (and actually get worse!) so Joshua and I are finding things to do to stay cool since we don't have a/c at home.

This morning, Joshua and I went to visit my colleagues at the Tax Court. They were all very happy to finally meet Joshua after seeing his pictures on the blog for so long. He was his regularly charming self; sleeping for the first little bit and then waking up all smiles. Unfortunately, there were a few people missing from the office but have no fear - I will go visit again soon.

We have noticed that people seem to have stopped posting their comments on the site - don't be shy everyone - we love to see that people are still enjoying reading the blog and being able to see Joshua grow up on the web! Please keep posting your comments!

Here is hoping for some rain to get rid of some of this heat!
Josee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josée,
I’ve really enjoyed your baby blog. I have to admit that I look forward to checking it out on a regular basis (it’s often my mid-week break for my workday!). It’s so hard to believe how big Joshua is already! It looks like you are into a good routine and getting back to your active self. Sounds like your first agility show (post-partum) was a lot of fun! I’m sure Shadow was thrilled to be back in the game.

We’re having a heat wave here too. Gotta love summer in Ontario! Heat, humidity and smog…lovely! At least there are lots of air conditioned places to chill out.

Hope to be in town for a visit soon,
Sam