Thursday, June 21, 2007

a little angel looking out for him...

So, I understand her mother may not agree that Joshua's 4.5 year old cousin is an angel, but when she is looking out for her very little cousin, she is just a sweetheart. Being the only girl in the gang, Tiana has put it upon herself to look out for all 5 of her boy cousins (not to mention her brother) and it can't help but bring a smile to your face each and every time she asks to go see baby Joshua.Joshua FINALLY seemed to have recovered from his busy weekend of socializing as of yesterday so I have decided not to tempt fate but to have another quiet day at home today. This weekend will be full of new and exciting stimulus for him so I am going to take it easy as much as possible before hand.

I am off to an agility trial to volunteer this evening and Mark and Joshua will have the evening to bond while I am away.

Hope you have a great day everyone!
Josee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel--hah! She's just sucking up to you guys for when I kick her out once she's a teenager!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, these two look like future partners in crime!!