Friday, June 15, 2007

Special moment caught on camera in the park

Last night after Mark got home, we decided to bring Shadow and Joshua to the park to let Shadow stretch his legs with a game of disk. It took a little while for Joshua's eyes to get accustomed to the brightness of the sun even though he was in the shade but once he did, he was all smiles and gurgles (his latest favorite sound to make). I was really happy to be able to capture this special moment between dad and son and with Mark's first Father's Day quickly approaching, I thought it would be nice to share.

















I also added a picture of Shadow launching for the disk since he was most definitely the centre of last night's trip to the park! Check out the height of his jumping!
Tonight we are off to Gavin and Lorinda's house for an early Father's day do for my father. This will be the first time Gavin and Lorinda meet Joshua - it is always fun to introduce him to people for the first time!

Take care,
Josee

No comments: