Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And so it begins...

Sorry for no Monday post folks. Joshua and I decided to try out a Gymboree class yesterday afternoon in the east end of the city. I must admit to being less than enthused about it and deciding strollercise is a much better work out all around. The class I tried out was supposed to be a yoga based class with you babies and really all it seemed to be was a class of stretching and playing with your baby. The playing part was lots of fun but the yoga part left me less than impressed. I guess it is good to try them out though to get an idea of what suits you best!

Today, I have asked my mom to come to Aylmer to watch Joshua while I get my hair cut. Because she will be helping out during the day, Mark and Joshua will have a boys night while Shadow and I go to class tonight.

Well, Mark and I have officially decided Joshua is now teething. With all that drooling and non-stop hand sucking plus the more recent night waking, I don't think there is any denying it any more. Even though he doesn't have any white caps on his gums yet, the other symptoms are just too obvious. Poor little guy... hopefully it won;t last TOO long - I have been told the first teeth are always the toughest. So for today's picture, one that is not so cute, but proves our point...
Have a great day everyone!
Josee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're into the drooling stage as well. Lots of drool and no teeth yet.