d his Poppa certainly have a very special bond. From day one, Joshua has been mesmerized by the deep voice and the numerous funny faces his Poppa makes and it is sometimes tough to get his attention away when he is around! I was able to sneak this picture when no one was looking when Frank was playing airplane with Joshua at Jeff and Andreas last week. I think it is especially great because as I look back at our really early pictures of the two of them, I came across a very similar one from our
first days back home from the hospital. I say it over and over again how so very lucky our little big man is to have such a big and loving family who surround him with love and nurturing. We are truly blessed.Tonight, Derek, Heather and Finley are coming over to go for a swim at the pool. I think we are all looking forward to cooling off a bit in the water with all the heat we had today!
Have a great evening everyone,
Josee
1 comment:
The greatest JOY one ever has is the unbridled laughter of a baby.
As a grandparent having the priviledge to play with a baby
brings out the kid in our soul.
A child is raised on many things
but mostly LOVE and Laughter.
Thank You for giving the Joy of both.
Poppa
Post a Comment