Our day today was filled with excitement. We had a visit with aunt Leigh and cousin Sam, who are expecting a new addition to their family at the end of August. Sammy was showing off his cool new wheels that he and his new baby brother will share once he arrives. It is really neat to see Sam so excited to be a big brother. Of course, we are all excited to have yet another baby around!Mark and I have been noticing how Joshua seems to really be aware of his surroundings these days. Instead of just noticing what is directly in front of him, he seems to track people as they walk and especially loves to watch Shadow run back and forth in the back yard as he chases his disk. It is almost like he is taking pointers from Shadow for when he starts running after a Frisbee! ;-)
Tomorrow afternoon, we are meeting April and Emma to go to the Stars and Strollers show of Ratatouille. I am quite excited since it has been a long time since we have been to the movies and this one is getting great reviews. Also, this will be Joshua and Emma's first official date! Joshua has been pretty handsy lately so I will have to keep an eye on him so he stays a gentleman! ;-)
Happy dreams everyone,
Josee
1 comment:
Dunno if I'm allowed to post on my own blog but in reference to the handsy thing...
If I could bring everyone's attention to the June 11th posting: http://thesissonfamily.blogspot.com/2007/06/fun-in-sun-weekend.html
Based on this pic I don't know that it's Joshua we'd have to be worried about from the handsy standpoint ;)
That Emma is pretty slick!
Post a Comment