This picture shows one of Joshua's latest obsessions. He LOVES to stand. He will push up on his legs and weight bear on his little feet with only the occasional gumby-ism (definition - unlocking his legs to wobble down to his knees in what Mark is afraid looks a lot like a goalie save). Note the super-cool sandals he is wearing too! After our friend April gave Joshua some cool runners from Walmart, I just HAD to go check out what else they had in size 1 and found these neat sports sandals... Mark just rolled his eyes upon seeing Joshua's latest fashion accessory but really, I think he is just jealous that Joshua has cooler sandals than he does! ;-)Like every Friday, Joshua, Shadow and I are excited for Mark to be home from work and officially on his weekend. So far, we don't have much planned this weekend though I am sure that will change quickly!
I can hear Joshua waking up from his nap so I must go!
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment