Since it was definitely not outdoor weather today, Joshua and I ventured to Carlingwood Mall to return a pair of shorts for Mark and to do some looking around. It makes a mother so proud to see all the people come by to say hello to their child. Especially when all you hear is how cute he is or how big he is for his age or how strong he seems... That's MY boy they are talking about! It is still a bit surreal that Mark and I created this little being... does this feeling ever go away?
Mark was trying to get the perfect Jolly Jumping picture yesterday and I thought I would share. We were trying to get him mid leap... I think he did a pretty good job!
Mark, Joshua and I are going to go try out the Aylmer Salt Water Pool tonight. Hopefully we come back with a lot of great stories and some nice pictures to go along with them!Take care,
Josee
1 comment:
The salt water pool. Someday we'll get out there with you.
Dig the action shot!
D
Post a Comment