Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Thumbs are yummy!


Joshua has officially become a thumb sucking maniac (this picture is in between sessions). No longer does he want his soother... since thumbs are much more fun and tasty! I take full responsibility for this one though... I was a thumb sucking child too. Right now, he has no preference - left thumb, right thumb, BOTH thumbs... it is all the same to him! Unfortunately for us this makes him one drooly baby so he has become a more "styling" baby too since we find ourselves changing him more often do to his wet necks!

It was a wet and cooler day today but we still managed to get out for our daily walk before it got too wet out. Otherwise, it was a nice day filled with lots of playing, talking, singing and snuggling.

Have a great one!
Josee

p.s. Thanks to Kathryn for being the *only one* (nudge, wink) to weigh in on the "Who does Joshua looks like" debate ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I thought offer my two cents on the whole "who Joshua looks like" debate. Here goes... I always have (and still do) think that he is the spitting image of his mom! I've actually commented to Derek several times on how much I think mom and son look alike.

Having said that, however, the same debate is out on Fin. Everyone seems to have their own (and varying) opinion. My family thinks she looks more like Derek, his family thinks she looks like "an O'Grady- actually they think she looks like my mom. I..don't see that she really looks like either of us. I will say though that she has changed so much over the past few months that it really is pointless to try and figure out who a baby most resembles! They look like themselves and that's that!

I digress...and I still think he looks like Josee.

Anonymous said...

I think that Joshua looks like himself. That's all I have to say *ahem*