Joshua seems to be really enjoy tummy time now. Before, he seemed to only be concentrating on all the strength it took to keep himself from face planting on the mat; now he is pushing himself up and enjoying the new perspective that being on his belly gives him!We are still kinda unsure of who Joshua looks like. It seems like he changes so often that for Mark and I, it is hard to decide which of his "looks" came from where. If anyone has their own idea - feel free to weigh in on the subject!
Joshua, Shadow and I are going to go to the Tuesday strollercise class today - not only in hopes of going twice this week - but also in anticipation of a possibly wet and muggy day on Thursday (if the weather channel is right!). I anticipate another nice ride with this great cooler weather!
Enjoy the day,
Josee
1 comment:
In this photo Joshua looks so much like Mark but there are others that he looks so much like Josee.
I can't decide eiter!!
Post a Comment